Tuesday, January 15, 2008

okay here's e link to my korea trip.

korea photos <<--- click here

finally i collected my pay today when one of my ex-colleague called me up to remind me.upon receiving e pay slip i realised.. it's 2 mths pay! no not a bonus.. but rather i didn't get the nov pay also. haha happy boi.

something else happen in office today. i learned that one of my ex-crew member went overboard. yes into south china sea near vietnam. They never found his body, they could not have anyway given the weather conditions. we were always joking and messing ard.. He was supposed to be transfered to another vessel next mth. oh well nothing is predicable.
His name is soy aye from mayanmar. He will be missed.
life as a sailor is never easy.
Think your job is crappy think of those who endured e oceans and hard-driven bosses to bring you the material and goods.

well enough of that. so today i went for my job orientation. there i found many other brands not heard of in e avg runner's world. yup. i'm working now part time in the running lab(novena sq) so if you need any running shoes or accessories do pop by.
we conduct runs every tue ard novena area ranging from 5-10k. hehe machiam advertising for them..

No comments: